Friday, August 24, 2007

I got out early, before the heat and took a few pictures...








This is my chives in bloom...They always bloom in August...I do not use many chives in the kitchen....I grow then mostly for the flowers and to tie up my "Green Beans Sandwiches"


Progress at the bridge...a few pilings have went in.
I needed a gift... so it was off to "The Hardware" store in Bolton. Joyce even gift wrapped it for me.

I am attempting to Narrowing the driveway...I have added several feet to my west side yard...Much of that behind the bench and trees in pots was gravel...John parked his car in the space...I am hoping to have grass completely covering this part of the driveway...so when I look out my kitchen window, I will see grass instead of gravel ...we will see.

The heat is suppose to let up some next week....we may do better when temps get out of 100s and back to the 90s.

The Corn harvest is going along nicely.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment