Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Too Much Thinking.....




Well the front yard is now mowed.... took me nearly all day ...John was right I should not have planted all of those trees. I planted those tree many years ago, when I was much younger and way more energetic....couldn't wait until they got big and pretty. They are big and pretty now, but they make for a long day of mowing and trimming...

I talk to God a good bit while riding the mower...or do BIG thinking...Today I did BIG thinking ...How many times a year do we have to mow here in mid Mississippi would you guess? 12? 15? 20?


I am 62, I no doubt will still be in this house when I am 92, I am very healthy ....That is thirty more years of mowing! To make it easy for my less then nimble brain, lets just say we mow 10 times a year....I have at least 300 more mowing to look forward to. I wish I had not thought about it....I am very tired now...




No comments:

Post a Comment